n 相信大家对于电影是不少看的,那么关于电影里面的一些经典台词或者是一些经典语句不知道大家会不会收藏起来呢?以下是小编给大家整理的难以忘怀电影对白-1:加菲猫场景,希望可以帮到大家
nn Selected Scene 1
nn 场景1
nn Jon: I want you to know, you're the most important thing in my life.
nn 约翰:我想让你知道,你是我生命中最重要的!
nn Garfield: Let me sleep, please.
nn 加菲:求你了,让我睡会儿吧!
nn Jon: Before I met you, my life had no meaning. I was incomplete.
nn 约翰:在我遇见你之前,生命毫无光彩,我是不完整的。
nn Garfield: Oh, you still are really.
nn 加菲:其实你现在还是那样的。
nn Jon: I guess what I'm trying to say is... will you marry me?
nn 约翰:我想说,嫁给我吧?
nn Garfield: Eh? Marriage? Well, this is kind of sudden. There may be some legal issues here. Look, I like you, but not as a spouse.Maybe as a servant, we could stay together, make it work.
nn 加菲:嗯?结婚?太突然了吧。好像有点法律问题。听着,我挺喜欢你的,但不是作为配偶,是仆人,我们生活在一起,还可以吧。
nn Jon: So what do you say... Liz?
nn 约翰:你觉得怎么样,丽兹?
nn Garfield: Wait a second. Liz? Liz?
nn 加菲:等等。丽兹?丽兹?
nn Jon: Garfield.
nn 约翰:加菲!
nn Garfield: Liz is a girl. No, worse. She's a girl vet.
nn 加菲:丽兹是个女孩。不,比这还糟,一个女兽医。
nn Jon: Turkey's ready.
nn 约翰:火鸡烤好了。
nn Garfield: Well, I think Jon has touched bottom now. Hmm, we gotta put an end to this torture. Time for a new DJ, Somebody take my temperature.
nn 加菲:我看约翰是无可救药了,我们得结束这种煎熬。得换个新调频了,好兴奋,谁给我量个体温。
nn Jon: Garfield !
nn 约翰:加菲!
nn Garfield: Whoa! Man, you have changed.
nn 加菲:啊,兄弟,你彻底变了!
nn Jon: I can't have you messing this up for me okay?
nn 约翰:我不允许你把这给我搞砸了,行吗?
nn Garfield: Oh, I get it. It's her/she doesn't like our music. whatever happened to Jon? My metal-head guy. My dude. You were so much cooler when you wore a mullet.
nn 加菲:我明白了,原来是因为她!她不喜欢我们的音乐。约翰到底怎么了?我那喜欢重金属摇滚的兄弟。你平时可帅多了。
nn Jon: Now stay here.
nn 约翰:现在,哪都不许去,待在这里。
nn Garfield: So much cooler. I suppose she likes this haircut.
nn 加菲:帅多了,我猜她喜欢这个发型。
nn Jon: Coming!
nn 约翰:快进来!
nn Garfield: Tell me she likes it the way it is now.
nn 加菲:告诉我她还是喜欢现在的样子。
nn Jon: Hey, Liz.
nn 约翰:嗨,丽兹!
nn Liz: Jon, I have incredible news. Guess who's going to be speaking at this year's fund-raiser for the royal Animal Conservancy.
nn 丽兹:我有个令人难以置信的消息,你猜猜看,谁将成为今年皇家动物保护协会年度筹款会的发言人?
nn Jon: Siegfried and Roy?
nn 约翰:塞菲儿德和罗伊?
nn Liz: Oh, come on.
nn 丽兹:再猜猜。
nn Jon: Just Siegfried?
nn 约翰:就塞菲儿德自己?
nn LIZ: Jane Goodall dropped out at the last minute because she's nursing a sick chimp and they asked me. I mean it's gonna be at this really cool castle on a huge estate.
nn 丽兹:因为要照顾一只患病的猩猩,珍·古道尔在最后一分钟放弃了。他们让我去,我是说,我就要出现在那巨大山庄的城堡里了。
nn Jon: Well, Liz, that.. that's...
nn 约翰:哦,丽兹,那真是……
nn Liz: I am flying to London tomorrow morning. Can you believe it?
nn 丽兹:我明天就要飞往伦敦了,真是难以置信。
nn Jon: What?
nn 约翰:什么?
nn Liz: I mean, I have to pack, and... Oh, are these rose petals and candles?
nn 丽兹:我是说,我得去收拾行李了,啊,鲜花和蜡烛?
nn Jon: Yeah, well, Liz, I have, have some... some important news of... of... of my own. Uh...
nn 约翰:是的,丽兹,我有些个人重要的事情要和你说……
nn Garfield: Hey, me too. Excuse me, do you believe in love at first sight? I was hoping you'd say yes. You have made me so very, very cat-happy.
nn 加菲:嘿,我也是。对不起,你相信一见钟情吗?我希望你的回答是肯定的。你令我非常非常开心。
nn Jon: Uh...
nn 约翰:呃……
nn Liz: Well, come on. What's the news?
nn 丽兹:是吗,快点,什么事情?
nn Jon: The news is, I, uh... I finally house-trained Odie.
nn 约翰:那就是……我终于教会欧蒂在固定的地方大小便了。
nn Liz: Really?
nn 丽兹:真的?
nn Jon: Yeah.
nn 约翰:是的。
nn Liz: That would explain the rose petals. I have to pack. I'm so sorry about dinner. But you know what? I will send your regards to the queen. Okay, congratulations on Odie.
nn 丽兹:原来玫瑰花瓣是这么回事。我得去收拾行李了。晚餐的事很抱歉,不过我会把你的问候带给女王,嗨,祝贺你,欧蒂。
nn Jon: Oh, oh, yeah.And, hey, you, too.They're lucky to have you.
nn 约翰:是的,是的,也祝贺你,有你真是他们的幸运。
nn Liz: Bye.
nn 丽兹:再见。
nn Garfield: Oh, I thought she'd never leave.
nn 加菲:啊,我还以为她永远不会离开呢。
nn Jon: Garfield, you ate the whole turkey?
nn 约翰:加菲,你吃了整个烤鸡?
nn Garfield: Well, yeah.
nn 加菲:嗯,是的。
nn Jon: What are you doing with this? Oh, never mind She's already off to... good staff?
nn 约翰:你到底做了什么,算了,反正她也走了……
nn Garfield: Well, come on, cheer up. I saved you the wish bone.
nn 加菲:嗨,振作起来吧,我给你留着鸡叉骨呢?
nn Jon: There 's nothing i can do.
nn 约翰:看来我无能为力了。
nn Garfield: Sure there is. Return the ring and get your money back.
nn 加菲:当然可以做点什么,把戒指退了,要回退款。
nn Jon: Wait a minute. I'll go to London.
nn 约翰:等等,我要去伦敦!
nn Garfield: Oh, you poor sap.
nn 加菲:唉,你这可怜的笨蛋。
nn Jon : She'll love it. She'll be surprised.
nn 约翰:她肯定喜欢,这会是个惊喜。
nn Garfield: Please don 't do this.
nn 加菲:请别这样做吧。
nn Jon: She'll be thrilled.
nn 约翰:她会兴奋得颤抖的。
nn Garfield: Tell me you're not gonna do this.
nn 加菲:告诉我你不会去的。
nn Jon: She'll say yes.
nn 约翰:她会答应嫁给我。
nn Garfield: Please, don't.
nn 加菲:不要。
nn Jon: I gotta go pack.
nn 约翰:我去收拾行李了。
nn Garfield: You moron. This is a huge mistake, Jon. One of your biggest. Don't roam. Stay home. Odie and I are not just coming along for the ride, pal. This is actually an intervention.
nn 加菲:你个笨蛋,真是个天大的错误。约翰,最大的失误。别跑,待在家里,我和欧蒂可不是为了兜风玩。这简直是强制干涉。
nn Jon: Okay, guys. Here we are.
nn 约翰:晦,我们到了。
nn Garfield: Oh, quick flight, we must have been in the jet stream. England is no great shakes, huh? I mean, the buildings here look like, oh, the kennel back home, That is the kennel back home.
nn 加菲:挺快的,我们坐的肯定是喷气式。看来英格兰也没有什么了不起的啊,哎?这么眼熟,像狗狗寄存处,这就是狗狗寄存处!