欢迎访问范文格式大全网!

银行英语情景口语:工资代发

范文大全 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  关于工资代发的业务口语该怎么说会更好呢?以下是小编给大家整理的关工资代发业务银行英语情景口语,希望可以帮到大家

  Dialogue 1

  对话一

  A: Hello. What can I do for you?

  您好。我能为您做些什么吗?

  B: Hello. Vm here to get my salary.

  你好。我是来这儿取工资的。

  A: I see. Do you have your Current All-in-one Passbook with you? I'll need your password for this transaction.

  我明白了。您带着"活期一本通"存折吗?我需要您的密码来办理这项业务。

  B: No problem.

  没问题。

  A: And how much of your salary would you like?

  那么您要从您的工资里取多少钱?

  B: I think just 3,000 RMB will be enough.

  我想3000元人民币就足够了。

  Dialogue 2

  对话二

  A: Hi there. How can I help?

  您好。我能如何为您效劳?

  B: I started a new job last month and I'm expecting my first salary.

  我上个月开始了新的工作,现在我正等着我的第一笔工资。

  A: I see. And your cxmipany has a Wage Distribution Service Agreement with us?

  我明白了。那么您的公司与我们签有《代发工资服务协议》吗?

  B: So I was told,yes. They gave me this book?

  是的,是这样通知我的。他们给了我这本存折?

  A: Yes, that's a Current-all-in-one Passbook. That's what you need to get your salary.

  是的,这是"活期一本通"存折。这就是您取工资时所需要的存折。

  Dialogue 3

  对话三

  A: Good day, Madam. What service do you require today?

  您好,夫人。您今天需要什么服务?

  B: I'd like some info about your Payroll Services,please.

  我想要了解一些有关你们代发工资的业务,拜托了。

  A: It's possible to sign an agreement with us,and then we can pay your staff directly. That is called an Entrustment Agreement.

  只要与我们签署一项协议,然后我们就可以直接给你们的员工发工资了。这就是所谓的委托协议。

  B: I see. How is it paid? I mean, what payment methods are possible?

  我明白了。工资如何发放呢?我的意思是说,有几种代发工资的方式呢?

  A: We can transfer the funds each month, at your request, into each employee's account. It is possible to pay in cash or to pay directly to the employee's savings account, no matter which bank they do business with.

  我们可以按您的要求,每个月将工资转入每位员工的账户。这项服务 有可能是现金支付,或者直接存入员工的储蓄账户,无论他们在哪个银行开的账户。

  B: That sounds pretty good. Tell me, must we use the same payment method for all of our employees?

  听起来不错。还有,我们必须对我们的所有员工使用相同的付款方式吗?

  A: Not at all. We can adjust the payment methods depending on the requirement of each employee.

  当然不是啦。我们可以根据每一位员工的要求来调整付款方式。

  B: That sounds just perfect. I'll talk things over with some colleagues and get back to you. Thank you very much for the information.

  这简直是太好了。我要和我一些同事商量一下,然后回来找你。非常感谢你提供这些信息。

  Dialogue 4

  对话四

  A: Hello,again. Did you discuss everything with your colleagues?

  您好,又见面了。您和您的同事商量好了吗?

  B: Yes, yes. It seems that everything is settled.

  是啊,是啊。看来,一切都解决了。

  A: Have you decided how you would like the salaries paid?

  您决定如何发工资了吗?

  B: We have discussed it and decided that at the moment we would like the salaries to be paid into the employees,accounts, whether they are currently with this bank or not.

  我们已经商量过了,目前决定把工资存入员工的账户,无论他们现在是否在这家银行开户。

  A: That's not a problem.

  这没问题。

  B: Of course, if wc are happy with the service after the initial period we will recommend all employees either transfer their accounts to this bank, or open new accounts with you.

  当然,如果在开始阶段我们对此服务感觉满意的话,我们将建议所有员工把他们自己的账户转到这家银行,或在你们这里开设新账户。

  A: Thank you very much. We always welcome new customers.

  非常感谢您。我们总是欢迎新的客户。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享