欢迎访问范文格式大全网!

银行英语情景口语:结售汇业务

范文大全 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  关于结售汇业务的相关英语口语表达是在银行工作人员都要掌握的基本知识。以下是小编给大家整理的关于结售汇业务的银行英语情景口语,希望可以帮到大家

  dialogue 1

  对话一

  A:Hello there. Is there anything I can help you with?

  您好。有什么我可以帮您的吗?

  B:Yes,please. 70,000 US dollars is being transferred into our account.

  是的,麻烦你。我们有70000美元要转到我们的账户上。

  A:Which company are you from? I'll check your details.

  您是哪家公司的?我要查一下您的详细信息。

  B:I'm the accountant with Guo Zhong Computers.

  我是国忠计算机公司的会计。

  A:Ah, yes. Mr Cao,isn't it? Yes, the money has been transferred success¬fully. But you'll need to change it into RMB before you can have it.

  哦,是的。曹先生,对吗?是的,钱已经顺利地转过来了。但在您提款之前,您需要兑换成人民币。

  B:No problem. Can I withdraw all of it now?

  没问題。我现在可以全额提款吗?

  A:You have an account with us, right? If so,there shouldn't be any problem.

  你在我们这里有账户,是吧?如果有的话,不应该有任何的问题。

  dialogue 2

  对话二

  A:Hello Mr Janus. What can we do for you today?

  您好,Janus先生。今天我们能为您做些什么吗?

  B:Hello, Xiao Ping. It's that time again;I want to convert my salary. You know, it's so annoying. I wish my company could just pay me in RMB.

  你好,小平。又到日子了,我要兑换我的工资。你瞅,多烦人呐。我真希望我的公司可以直接付人民币。

  A:Haha! I actually think that many locals would disagree with you;they are all dying to be paid in US dollars.

  哈哈!实际上我认为许多本地人不会同意您的看法;他们都渴望得到美元工资。

  B:Yes, I guess you are right. So,do you need my passport?

  是的,我想你是对的。那么,你需要看我的护照吗?

  A:Thanks,Mr Janus. Of course I trust you, but regulations are regulations.

  谢谢您,Janus先生。我当然相信您,但是规定就是规定。

  B:Here you go.

  给你。

  A:Thanks. And of course, could you fill in the exchange form?

  谢谢。当然啦,还得请您填写兑换单,好吗?

  dialogue 3

  对话三

  A:Good afternoon. Can I help you?

  下午好。我能帮您吗?

  B:Is it possible for me to buy some RMB at this counter?

  我在这个柜台买一些人民币,行吗?

  A:Of course, that's no problem at all.

  当然可以,完全没问题。

  B:That's a relief! I was a little worried about it;I left England in a bit of a hurry.

  那我就放心了!我刚才有点儿担心,我离开英国时有点儿仓促。

  A:How much would you like to change?

  您要换多少钱?

  B:Well, I'm only here for 3 days, so I think 500 GBP should be plenty.

  嗯,我在这里只待3天,所以我想500英镑应该足够了。

  A:Please fill in this exchange form, and I'll need to see your passport, and sign here. That's the money and your passport back. Of course, if you don't spend all of it,you can come back and we'd be happy to buy the local currency back from you.

  请您填写这张兑换单,还有我需要看一下您的护照,并请在这里签字。 给您钱和您的护照。当然啦,如果您没有全部花完的话,您可以再到这儿,我们很乐意把您手里的本币买回来。

  dialogue 4

  对话四

  A:Hello. What can we do for you today?

  您好。今天我们能为您些做什么吗?

  B:I've just had some money sent from Germany, in Euros.

  我刚收到从德国汇过来的钱,是欧元。

  A:OK,could you give me your details and I,ll see if it has cleared. We need your banking details and some ID. A passport or something like that?

  好的,请您告诉我您的详细信息,然后我看看它是否已经结清了。我们需要您银行的信息和您的身份证明。护照或类似的东西,可以吗?

  B:I have my passport right here, and here are the account details. The name, number....

  我的护照就在这里,还有,这是这个账户的信息。户名、账号……

  A:Mr Jurgen, yes, the remittance has been successful.

  Jurgen先生,好的,汇款已经顺利到账。

  B:That was quick! I didn't expect it to come through so quickly. Yes,that is good news. The full amount should be 20,000 Euros, is that right? I'd like to withdraw 5,000 Euros worth of local currency, if that's possible.

  真快!我没想到这钱能这么快汇过来。好,是好消息。全部金额应该是20000欧元,对吗?如果可能的话,我想取出相当于5000欧元的本地货币。

  A:Not a problem, Sir. Please fill in this exchange form and show me your passport.

  没问题,先生。请您填写这张兑换单,并且出示您的护照。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享