欢迎访问范文格式大全网!

银行英语情景口语对话:开户

范文大全 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

 在银行工作难免会遇到外国的客户,那么该如何应对呢?以下是小编给大家整理的关于开户银行英语情景口语对话大全,希望可以帮到大家

  Dialogue 1

  对话一

  A: Hello, how can I help you today?

  A:您好,今天我能帮您什么忙吗?

  B: I would like to open a Current Account, please.

  B:我想开一个活期存款账户

  A: OK, please fill in a Deposit Slip. All you need to do is to write the amount here and your name over here, on this line. I'll take care of the rest. First, could I see some ID?

  A:好的,请您填一张存款单。您所要做的就是在这儿填写数额并在这儿,在这条线上,填上您的姓名。其他的由我办理,我能先看一下您的身份证件吗?

  B: That's great, here you are. This is my passport.

  B:好的。给你,这是我的护照。

  Dialogue 2

  对话二:

  A: I'm here to open a Current Account with your bank.

  我想在你们这儿开一个活期账户。

  B: That's no problem at all, but could you fill in this and I'll need to see some ID.

  完全没问题,不过请您填一下这个,并且我需要看看您的身份证件。

  A: Here you go. Is there a minimum amount I need to pay in?

  给你。有没有规定存入的最小金顺啊?

  B: Yes, there needs to be at least 1 RMB paid in to open a new account. Also, you will need to choose a secret identity code to ensure no one else can enter your account.

  有的,新开户的话最少要存1块钱。另外,您需要选择一个密码,以确保没有其他人能够进入您的账户。

  A: OK,how long does it need to be? I'm not very good with remembering long numbers.

  可以,密码需要多长啊?记长串的数字我不太行。

  B: Just 6 digits.

  6位数就可以。

  Dialogue 3

  对话三

  A: Hi, I was wondering how I'd go about getting a credit card.

  你好,我想知道我如何能领到信用卡。

  B: Certainly, Sir. You do have a Current Account with us right?

  当然可以,先生。您在我们这里开有活期账户,是吧?

  A: Oh, no, I'm afraid I don't. Is that necessary?

  噢,没有,恐怕没有。这是必须的吗?

  B: Yes, Sir. In order to get a credit card with us, you'll need to open a Current Account here. Could you please fill out this form with your relevant details?

  是的,先生。要得到我们的信用卡,您得在我们这里开一个活期账户。请您在这个表上填写您的相关情况,好吗?

  A: That's done. Do you need to see any credentials?

  已经填好了。你需要看任何证件吗?

  B: Yes, a passport will be fine.

  是的,护照就可以。

  A: I don't have my passport on me at the moment. I'll just pop back to my office and pick it up.

  我没有随身带着护照。我这就回办公室把它取来。

  B: That's fine, Sir. We'll see you again a little later.

  好的,先生。我们待会儿再见。

  Dialogue 4

  对话四

  A: Hi. I want to open an account with you, so I can pay my bills by direct debit.

  你好,我想在你们这里开一个账户,这样我就可以用直接划账的方式 付我的账单了。

  B: That's a very popular way to pay nowadays, totally hassle free!

  现在这种方式很流行,完全没有麻烦。

  A: Yes,that's what I thought. It's so much trouble coming down here or to the post office to pay all of my utility bills every month. So, what exactly do I need to do?

  是呀,我也是这么想的。每个月都得到这儿或去邮局付水电费真是太 麻烦了。那么,我到底应该怎么做呢?

  B: Please fill in this application and sign your name down here,at the bottom.

  请您填写这个申请表,并且在这里签字,在下面。

  A: Here you go. Is that it?

  给你。这就行了吗?

  B: I just need to see some ID, like a passport for example.

  我只需要看一下身份证件,比如护照什么的。

  A: Here. What's the least I can pay in to get this account open?

  给。我开这个账户要付的最少金额是多少?

  B: We usually ask for 100 RMB, Sir.

  我们通常收100元,先生。

  A: OK, here you go.

  好的,给你。

  B: So, that's everything done for you. Here's your new cheque book, the cheque guarantee will follow in the post in a couple of days.

  好的,都办完了。这是您的新支票本,支票担保卡会在两天之内寄给您。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享