n 在商务业务中,一个合格的商务人员除了具备扎实的英语基础,外贸知识之外,还需要具备跨国的交际能力,而给经常陪同客户出行是家常便饭的事,那么关于行李检查该如何做呢?以下是小编给大家整理的行李检查的商务口语会话,希望可以帮到大家
nn A: How many pieces of luggage do you want to check, sir?
nn A:先生,您有几件行李要托运?
nn B: I want to check these three pieces and I'll carry this carry-on bag with me on board.
nn B:我想托运这三件,把这件手提行李随身带上飞机。
nn A: Ok. Is this your luggage properly labelled, sir?
nn A:好的,您的行李都贴好标签了吗?
nn B: Yes, it is.
nn B:都贴好了。
nn A: Ok. Would you please put all your luggage on the scales?
nn A:请把您所有的行李都放到磅秤上。
nn B: Sure. How about this carry-on bag?
nn B:好的。这件手提行李也放上吗?
nn A: Hand-baggage is not to be weighed, sir ... I'm sorry, sir, you're 25 kilos overweight. I'm afraid there'll be an excess luggage charge, sir.
nn A:手提行李不要过秤。对不起,先生,您的行李超重25千克,恐怕您需要交超重行李费。
nn B: How much should I pay for the excess weight?
nn B:我得付多少行李超重费?
nn A: Ten yuan for each kilogram. You'll have to pay 250 yuan for the excess baggage.
nn A:每千克10元钱。您需要为超重的行李付250元钱。
nn A: Will you be check in any baggage today?
nn A:您今天有需要登记的行李吗?
nn B: Yes, I have two large suitcases and one box.
nn B:有,我有两个大行李箱和一个箱子。
nn A: If you need baggage tags, they are found in the box on your right.
nn A:如果您需要行李牌,可以在您右边的盒子里找到。
nn B:No,thank you.They are already tagged with my name and address.
nn B:不必了,谢谢你。它们已经挂有我的姓名地址牌了。
nn A: You are allowed an additional two carry-on items.
nn A:您还可以另外带两件随身行李。
nn B: Good, I have my backpack and my camera tripod.
nn B:好的,我有一个背包还有相机三脚架。
nn A: I see. All carry-on items must be able to fit under the seat or in the overhead bin.
nn A:好的。所有的随身行李都必须能够放入座位底或上方的置物箱。
nn B: Both my items will fit under the seat or in the overhead bin.
nn B:我的两件物品都可以放入座位底或上方的置物箱。
nn A: You will need to send the tripod as luggage because it is too long to fit in our gauge box for carry-on items.
nn A:您必须托运您的相机三脚架,因为它太长了,放不进我们的随身行李箱。
nn B: I cannot let anything happen to that tripod. Can you guarantee it will not be damaged if I check it in?
nn B:我可不能让这个三脚架出事。您能够保证如果它托运的话不会受损吗?
nn A: No, I can't. Perhaps your stewardess will help you to find a place to store it.
nn A:我不能保证。或许空姐可以帮您找个地方安置。
nn B: Good idea. I will ask the stewardess to help me store my tripod.
nn B:好主意。我会请空姐帮我放置脚架。