n 在商务业务中,一个合格的商务人员除了具备扎实的英语基础,外贸知识之外,还需要具备跨国的交际能力,那么关于陪同购物该如何做呢?以下是小编给大家整理的陪同购物的商务口语会话,希望可以帮到大家
nn A: Oh, I like this one.
nn A:哦,我喜欢这个。
nn B: Oh, it's beautiful! But I don't own a bank, honey. We can't afford this one.
nn B:哦,真漂亮!但我可不是开银行的,宝贝儿;我们买不起这个。
nn A: Well, it doesn't hurt to dream.
nn A:好吧,不过做做梦也无妨。
nn B: well, that's true.
nn B:那倒是实话。
nn A: Oh, look, that one has a nice style.
nn A:噢,看,那一款式真漂亮。
nn B: That's pretty. Are you sure you still like this one?
nn B:是挺漂亮的,那你还喜欢这款么?
nn A: Yes.
nn A:是的。
nn C: Good morning. Can I help you find anything today?
nn C:早上好。我能帮你们选点什么吗?
nn B: Hi.
nn B:你好。
nn A: Hi.
nn A:你好。
nn B: My daughter drove this car yesterday. What kind of mileage does it get?
nn B:我女儿昨天开的是这种车。它能开多少里数?
nn C: Oh, it gets great mileage-29 miles per gallon in city, 35 on the highway and it has excellent safety features, like the dual air bags and ABS brakes.
nn C:它的里数很大了。在城里每加仑能跑29英里,在高速公路上每加仑能跑35英里。它的安全性也是一流的,有2个安全气囊和ABS刹车。
nn A: What are ABS brakes?
nn A:什么叫ABS刹车?
nn C: Anti-lock braking system, and it's to keep you from skidding on the road the newer cars have them.
nn C:就是防抱死制动系统。它能防止你在路上打滑。新一点的车子都有这种系统。
nn A: Okay. That's great!
nn A:不错,那很好。
nn A: What are you doing tonight?
nn A:你今晚干什么?
nn B: I have to run to the grocery store.
nn B:我必须到杂货店买东西。
nn A: Don't you hate fighting the crowds on the weekends?
nn A:周末去人挤人,难道你不讨厌么?
nn B: Yes, but I am out of food and milk.
nn B:我讨厌,但是我已经没有食品和牛奶了。
nn A: What store do you shop at?
nn A:你都在哪家店买东西?
nn B: The small one, just down the street. I like their generic brand.
nn B:那条街上的一家小店。我喜欢他们卖的仿名牌货品。
nn A: I have been using the store across town for years.
nn A:我习惯在镇子另一边的小店,买了很多年了。
nn B: I hear they have very nice stuff.
nn B:我听说他们的商品很不错。
nn A: They do, but they're a little expensive on certain items.
nn A:的确,但某些商品有点贵。
nn B: Well, you should try my store. The prices are good.
nn B:呃,那你到我购物的店试试。价格公道
nn A:I will sometime. Thanks for the advice.
nn A:改天我会的。谢谢你的建议。