The shipment has arrived in good condition.
n运到之货情况良好。
n
nI hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.
n我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。
n
nPlease exercise better care with future shipments.
n对今后装运的货,请多加注意。
n
nCan last shipment be duplicated?
n上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?
n
nWe'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.
n我们将派船只在黄埔装运。
n
nWe can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.
n我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。
n
nCan our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?
n我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?
n
nThe order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.
n第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。
n
nCould you possibly effect shipment more promptly?
n你们能不能提前一点交货呢?
n
nIf shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.
n如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。
n
nCould you do something to advance your shipment?
n你们能不能设法提前交货?
n
nI'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.
n很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。
n
nAfter shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.
n从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。
n
nWe assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.
n请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。
n
nWe'd better have a brief talk about the loading port.
n我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。
n
nWe are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.
n我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港。
n
nShall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?
n咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?
n
nHe exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.
n他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。
n
nSometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading port in the producing country.
n有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。
n
nIn case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges.
n货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。
n
nPartial shipment is allowed.
n允许分批装运。
n
nWe must have the goods here in September for reshipment.
n货物必须9月份到达此地以便再转运。