12a部分翻译
A fairy tale is an old, traditional story. Do you know what these fairy tales are aboutrl
童话是一个古老而传统的故事。你
了解这些童话故事是关于什么的吗?
Sleeping Beauty
《睡美人》
Cinderella
《姑娘》
Little Red Riding Hood
《小红帽》
22b部分翻译
Read the rrrst paragraph of Hansel and Gretel Think about how the fairy tale willcontinue. Then read the rest of the story.
读《韩塞尔与葛雷特》第一段,思考
这个童话将如何继续,然后读故事
的其他部分。
Finding Out the Text Type
找出文章类型
Before you read, decide what kind of text it is. Is it a letter, a play, a short story or something else?
阅读之前,了解它是什么类型的文章。是一封信,一个剧本,一个短篇故事还是其他什么?
Hansel and Gretel
韩塞尔与葛雷特
Hansel and Gretel lived near a forest with thheir father and stepmother.One year.the weather was so dry that no food would grow.The wife told her husband thatwhole family would die.Gretel heard this,and Hansel made a plan to save himself and his sister.
韩塞尔和葛雷特与他们的父亲和继母住在森林附近。有一年,天气太干旱了,以至于粮食(作物)都没有长出来。妻子告诉丈夫,如果他不把孩子们扔到森林里饿死,整个家庭就会灭亡。葛雷特听到了这件事,韩塞尔制订了一个计划,来拯救自己和妹妹。
SCENE ONE:__________
场景一:
Gretel: Did you hear our stepmother planning to kill us?
葛雷特:你听到继母正计划着杀死我们吗?
Hansel: Don't worry! I have a plan to save us.
韩塞尔:不用担心!我有一个拯救我们的计划。
Gretel: How can you save us?
葛雷特:你怎样拯救我们?
Hansel: Be quiet! I'm going outside to get something in the mooniight Now, go to sleep.
韩塞尔:保持安静!我要到外面的月光下取些东西。现在,去睡觉。
SCENE TWO:__________
场景二:
Wife : Get up,lazy childern
妻子:起床了,懒惰的孩子!
Husband: Yes, dears. You must come with me to the forest to get wood.
丈夫:是的,亲爱的(孩子们)。你们必须和我一起去森林弄些柴火。
Wife:Here's some breacL Don't eat it until you get to theforest.
妻子:这儿有一些面包,你们到了森林里才能吃。
SCENE THREE:__________
场景三:
Gretel : Hansel, what are you do ng?
Hansel :I'm dropping white stones along the way.Unless Ido, we'll be lost.Toight,when the noon is shining bright,we'll be able tosee the stones.
葛雷特:韩塞尔,你正在做什么?
韩塞尔:我正在沿路扔白色的石头。除非我这样做,否则我们将会迷路的。今晚,当明月照耀时,我们就能看到这些石头。
SCENE FOUR:__________
场景四:
Wife:You bad childre!What along time you sleptin the forest!
妻子:你们这些坏孩子!你们在森林里睡了这么久!
Husband: We thought you were never coming back.
丈夫:我们以为你们永远不回来了。
Wife: Now, go to bed. As soon as you wake up, you must go to the forest with your father.
妻子:现在去睡觉。一醒来,你们就必须和父亲去森林。
Hansel: What, again? I want to go out to look at the moon.
韩塞尔:什么,还去?我想出去看看月亮。
Wife: No. You can't go out now.
妻子:不行,你现在不能出去。
SCENE FIVE:_
场景五:
Gretel: What can we do? You have no more
stones.
葛雷特:我们该怎么办?你已经没
有石头了。
Hansel:I'll drop pieces of bread.As soon as the
moon rises, we can follow them instead.
韩塞尔:那我就扔面包屑吧。月亮
一升起来,我们就可以跟
随它们(面包屑)走了。
SCENE SIX:__________
场景六:
Gretel:l can't see any bread on the ground Maybe it was the birds.
葛雷特:在地上我看不到任何面包屑,可能让鸟给吃了。
Hansel: Never mind! Just keep walking.Unless we dowe won't find our way out.
韩塞尔:不要紧!继续走,除非我们继续走,否则是找不到出去的路的。
SCENE SEVEN :__________
场景七:
Gretel: Hansel, we're really lost
葛雷特:韩塞尔,我们真的迷路了!
Hansel: Listen! That bird's song is so beautiful that we should follow it.
韩塞尔:听!那只鸟唱得如此动听,我们应该跟着它。
GreteI:Look!It's leading us to that wonderful house made of bread cake and sugar.
葛雷特:看!它在把我们带向那座由面包、蛋糕和糖果做成的美妙小屋。
Hansel:Let's eat part of the house!
韩塞尔:让我们吃房子的一部分吧!
(Then they heard an old woman's voice from inside the house)
(此时,他们听见从房子里面传来一个老妇人的声音。)
Voice: Who is that?Who is brave enough toeat my house?
声音:是谁?谁这么勇敢要吃我的房子?
32c部分翻译
Match each description below with the correct scene
将下面的每个描述与正确的场景相匹配。
A The children get lost.
孩子们迷路了。
B.The children wake up.
孩子们醒来。
C.The children cannot find the pieces of bread.
孩子们找不到面包屑。
D. Gretel learns about Hansel's plan.
葛雷特了解了韩塞尔的计划。
E.The children surprise the parents.
孩子们让父母很惊讶。
F.Hansel has to change his plan.
韩塞尔不得不改变他的计划。
G The children learn that something bad is going to happen.
孩子们了解到,不好的事情将要发生。
42d部分翻译
Read the play again and answer the questions.
再读一遍剧本,并回答问题。
1. Why does the wife tell her husband to leave the children in the forest?
为什么妻子让丈夫把孩子丢在森林里?
2. What does Hansel go out to get?
韩塞尔出去捡什么了?
3. Why does he do this in the moonlight?
为什么他在月光下做这件事?
4. How do Hansel and Gretel find their way home?
韩塞尔和葛雷特怎样找到了回家的路?
5. Why do Hansel and Gretel get lost the second time?
韩塞尔和葛雷特为什么第二次迷路了?
52e部分翻译
Act out the play in groups of four.
四人一组表演剧本。