欢迎访问范文格式大全网!

[教育论文][外研版五年级下册英语课文翻译]外研版五年级下册英语Module7 Unit1部分课文翻译

分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

1Look,listen and say部分翻译

Amy:Dad,will you take us to the park tomorrow morning?

埃采:爸爸,你明天早上将带我们去公园吗?

Mr Smart:Yes.l'II take you there at half past seven.

斯玛特先生:是的。我将在七点半带你们 去那里。

Amy:Half past eleven?

埃米:十一点半?

Ms Smart:Half past seven.

斯玛特女士:七点半。

2Listen,read and act out部分翻译

Daming:My father goes to work at eight o'clock every morning.

大明:我爸爸每天早上八点钟去工作。

Fangfang:Whal does he do?

芳芳:他是做什么的?

Daming:He's a policeman.

大明:他是一名警察。

Fangfang:My father goes to work at six 'clock every enening.

芳芳:我爸爸每天晚上六点钟去工作。

Daming:That's late. What's does he do?

大明:那很晚。他是做什么的?

Fangfang:He's a worker in a factory.

芳芳:他是一名工厂工人。

Daming:My mother goes to work at eleven o'clock every night.

大明:我妈妈每天晚上十一点钟去工作。

Fangfang:That's very verylate.。What does she do?

芳芳:那非常、非常晚。她是做什么的?

Daming:She's a nurse.

大明:她是一名护士。

Fangfang:My mother goes to work at half past five every morning.

芳芳:我妈妈每天早上五点半去工作。

Daming:That's very early .What does she do?

大明:那非常早。她是做什么的?

Fangfang:She's a taxi driver.

芳芳:她是一名出租车司机。

Fangfang:Look! Here's my mother!

芳芳:看!我妈妈在这里!

Fangfang's mother:Hello,children.…take you to school.

芳芳的妈妈:你们好,孩子们。我将带你们去学校。

Fangfang and Daming:Thank you!

芳芳和大明:谢谢您!

POLICE警察 TAXI出租车

3Listen and say部分翻译

My father goes to work at eight o'clock every morning.He's a policeman.

我爸爸每天早上八点钟去工作。他是一名 警察。

My father goes to work at six o'clock everevening.He's a worker in a factory.

我爸爸每天晚上六点钟去工作。他是一名工厂工人。

4Practise部分翻译

Look and say.

看一看,说一说。

teacher教师 doctor医生 nurse护士

My uncle... 我叔叔……

My father... 我爸爸……

My mother... 我妈妈……

07:00七点08:30八点半 22:00晚上十点

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享