[英语教案][英语对话]外贸常用英语口语 Would you accept delivery

内容摘要:You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.我猜你们安排铁路运输有困难。 Would you

You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.我猜你们安排铁路运输有困难。

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We’ll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading.我们将寄送两套已装运清洁提单。

We’ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。


We’d have to compare otes on what we’ve discussed during the day. 我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

We’d rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.我们希望你们报离岸价格。

We wonder whether you do counter trade.我们不知道你们是否做抵偿贸易。

We think it ecessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.我们认为联运货物十分必要。

We may aGREe to do processing trade with you.我们同意与你们进行来料加工贸易。


We don’t think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.我们认为此货不适合用铁路运输。

We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market. 我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

Shall we sign a triangle trade aGREement我们订一个三角贸易协议好吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

May I have an idea of your prices?可以了解一下你们的价格吗?


It’s simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transportation.安排联运对我们双方都既简单又经济。

Is it still a direct barter trade这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗?

I think we may be able to work togeth er in the future. 我想也许将来我们可以合作。

Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.从上海到香港的运费由贵方负担。