新概念英语第一册第65-66课:Not a baby

内容摘要:Lesson 65 Not a baby不是一个孩子Listen to the tape then answer this question.Does Jill take the key to the front door?听录音,然后回

  Lesson 65 Not a baby不是一个孩子

Listen to the tape then answer this question.Does Jill take the key to the front door?
 听录音,然后回答问题。吉尔有没有拿到大门的钥匙?

 FATHER: What are you going to do this evening, Jill?
 父亲:今晚你打算干什么,吉尔?

 Jill: I'm going to meet some friends, Dad.
 吉尔:我打算去看几个朋友,爸爸。

 FATHER: You mustn't come home late. You must be home at half past ten.
 父亲:你不准回家太晚,你必须在10点半到家。

 Jill: I can’t get home so early, Dad.
 吉尔:这么早我到不了家,爸爸!

 Jill: Can I have the key to the front door, please?
 吉尔:我能带上前门的钥匙吗?

 FATHER: NO, you can't.
 父亲:不行, 你不能带。

 MOTHER: Jill's eighteen years old, Tom. She's ot a baby. Give her the key. She always comes home early.
 母亲:吉尔都18岁了,汤姆。她不是小孩子了。把钥匙给她吧。她总早早回家的。

 FATHER: Oh, all right!
 父亲:那么,好吧!

 FATHER: Here you are. But you mustn't come home after a quarter past eleven. Do you hear?
 父亲:拿去。但你不能超过11点1刻回家。听见了吗?

 Jill: Yes, Dad.
 吉尔:听见了,爸爸。

 Jill: Thanks, Mum.
 吉尔:谢谢,妈妈。

 MOTHER: That's all right. Goodbye. Enjoy yourself!
 母亲:不用谢。再见。好好玩吧!

 Jill: We always enjoy ourselves, Mum. Bye, bye.
 吉尔:我们总是玩得很开心的,妈妈。再见。

 New words and Expressions生词和短语
 Dad
 n. 爸(儿语)

 key
 n. 钥匙

 baby
 n. 婴儿

 hear
 v. 听见

 enjoy
 v. 玩得快活

 yourself
 rpon.你自己

 ourselves
 pron.我们自己

 mum
 n. 妈妈

 Notes on the text课文注释
  1 the key to the front door.