银行英语情景口语:工资代发

内容摘要:关于工资代发的业务口语该怎么说会更好呢?以下是小编给大家整理的关工资代发业务银行英语情景口语,希望可

  关于工资代发的业务口语该怎么说会更好呢?以下是小编给大家整理的关工资代发业务银行英语情景口语,希望可以帮到大家

  Dialogue 1

  对话一

  A: Hello. What can I do for you?

  您好。我能为您做些什么吗?

  B: Hello. Vm here to get my salary.

  你好。我是来这儿取工资的。

  A: I see. Do you have your Current All-in-one Passbook with you? I'll eed your password for this transaction.

  我明白了。您带着"活期一本通"存折吗?我需要您的密码来办理这项业务。

  B: No problem.

  没问题。

  A: And how much of your salary would you like?

  那么您要从您的工资里取多少钱?

  B: I think just 3,000 RMB will be enough.

  我想3000元人民币就足够了。

  Dialogue 2

  对话二

  A: Hi there. How can I help?

  您好。我能如何为您效劳?

  B: I started a ew job last month and I'm expecting my first salary.

  我上个月开始了新的工作,现在我正等着我的第一笔工资。

  A: I see. And your cxmipany has a Wage Distribution Service Agreement with us?

  我明白了。那么您的公司与我们签有《代发工资服务协议》吗?

  B: So I was told,yes. They gave me this book?

  是的,是这样通知我的。他们给了我这本存折?

  A: Yes, that's a Current-all-in-one Passbook. That's what you eed to get your salary.

  是的,这是"活期一本通"存折。这就是您取工资时所需要的存折。

  Dialogue 3

  对话三

  A: Good day, Madam. What service do you require today?

  您好,夫人。您今天需要什么服务?

  B: I'd like some info about your Payroll Services,please.

  我想要了解一些有关你们代发工资的业务,拜托了。

  A: It's possible to sign an agreement with us,and then we can pay your staff directly. That is called an Entrustment Agreement.

  只要与我们签署一项协议,然后我们就可以直接给你们的员工发工资了。这就是所谓的委托协议。

  B: I see. How is it paid? I mean, what payment methods are possible?

  我明白了。工资如何发放呢?我的意思是说,有几种代发工资的方式呢?

  A: We can transfer the funds each month, at your request, into each employee's account. It is possible to pay in cash or to pay directly to the employee's savings account, o matter which bank they do business with.

  我们可以按您的要求,每个月将工资转入每位员工的账户。这项服务 有可能是现金支付,或者直接存入员工的储蓄账户,无论他们在哪个银行开的账户。

  B: That sounds pretty good. Tell me, must we use the same payment method for all of our employees?

  听起来不错。还有,我们必须对我们的所有员工使用相同的付款方式吗?

  A: Not at all. We can adjust the payment methods depending on the requirement of each employee.

  当然不是啦。我们可以根据每一位员工的要求来调整付款方式。

  B: That sounds just perfect. I'll talk things over with some colleagues and get back to you. Thank you very much for the information.

  这简直是太好了。我要和我一些同事商量一下,然后回来找你。非常感谢你提供这些信息。

  Dialogue 4

  对话四

  A: Hello,again. Did you discuss everything with your colleagues?

  您好,又见面了。您和您的同事商量好了吗?

  B: Yes, yes. It seems that everything is settled.

  是啊,是啊。看来,一切都解决了。

  A: Have you decided how you would like the salaries paid?

  您决定如何发工资了吗?

  B: We have discussed it and decided that at the moment we would like the salaries to be paid into the employees,accounts, whether they are currently with this bank or ot.

  我们已经商量过了,目前决定把工资存入员工的账户,无论他们现在是否在这家银行开户。

  A: That's ot a problem.

  这没问题。

  B: Of course, if wc are happy with the service after the initial period we will recommend all employees either transfer their accounts to this bank, or open ew accounts with you.

  当然,如果在开始阶段我们对此服务感觉满意的话,我们将建议所有员工把他们自己的账户转到这家银行,或在你们这里开设新账户。

  A: Thank you very much. We always welcome ew customers.

  非常感谢您。我们总是欢迎新的客户。