n 在国际贸易中,作为一个商务人士,日常的口语交流是必备的工具之一,因为我们面对的大多数是都是外国人,所以脱口而出是基本的沟通能力,以下是小编给大家整理的脱口说商务英语口语:迎宾,希望可以帮到大家
nn 请问您是芝加哥来的布朗先生吗?
nn Excuse me, sir are you Mr. Brown from Chicago?
nn 是的,我是公司的布朗。
nn Oh, yes. I'm Brown from ABC Company.
nn 请允许我自我介绍。 .
nn Allow me to introduce myself.
nn 我叫王炜,是公司的经理。 .
nn Im Wang Wei , manager of XYZ Company.
nn 我是公司的王炜,我们经理派我来接您。
nn I'm Wang Wei from XYZ Company.My manager sent me here to meet you.
nn 你来接我们真是太好了。 .
nn It' s very kind of you to come here to meet us.
nn 非常感谢你来接我们。
nn Thank you for meeting us.
nn 麻烦你了。
nn I ' m sorry to have given you so much trouble.
nn 这是我应该做的。 ’.
nn It's the least I could do.
nn 旅途如何?
nn * How was your flight?
nn * How was your journey?
nn 旅途顺利吗?
nn * Did you enjoy your trip?
nn * Did you have a safe trip?
nn * Did you have a good flight? *
nn * Did everything go all right?
nn 是的,旅途很顺利。
nn * Yes, it was a very smooth flight.
nn * Yes it was a very pleasant trip.
nn 但是我感觉有点累,飞行时间太长了。 .
nn But I'm a little tired. It was a long flight.
nn 但是我还有点时差问题。
nn * But I still feel the effects of jet lag.
nn * But I still have the time difference problem.
nn 如果您休息一下,明天一定会好起来的。你们一行几人?
nn If you take a rest, I'm sure you'll be fine tomorrow. And how many people are there in your party?
nn 共五人。
nn Five people altogether.
nn 这次代表团共五人。
nn * Five people in total.
nn * There are altogether five people in the delegation this time.
nn 欢迎来中国。
nn Welcome to China.
nn 希望你们在中国就像在自己家一样。 .
nn I hope you feel at home in China.
nn 十分感谢!
nn Thank you very much!
nn 现在我先送你们去香格里拉酒店。
nn Now I will first take you to your hotel ShangriLa .
nn 现在我们先去参加必要的仪式。 .
nn Now lets go to attend the ncccssary formalities first.
nn 外面我备了车送您去饭店。 .
nn I have a car waiting out side to take you to your hotel.
nn 请您稍候,我把车开到这儿。 .
nn I'll bring my car here,so please wait a moment.
nn 我叫辆出租车。
nn Let me call a taxi.
nn 请这边走。
nn Please come this way.