n 在国际贸易中,作为一个商务人士,日常的口语交流是必备的工具之一,因为我们面对的大多数是都是外国人,所以脱口而出是基本的沟通能力,那么关于讨价还价的相关英语该如何表达?以下是小编给大家整理的关于讨价还价脱口说商务英语口语,希望可以帮到大家
nn 我们无法接受你方报价。
nn *We find no way to accept quotation your quotation.
nn * We find it hard to accept your quotation.
nn 价格实在太高了。你们能否减让30美元?
nn The price is rather too high. Would you please cut down the offer by $30?
nn 价格可以根据订货数量浮动。
nn *The price may vary according to the number ordered.
nn * The price depends on the size of the order.
nn 你们想要多少套?
nn How many sets are you likely to take?
nn 50 .
nn Fifty.
nn 那么,考虑到我们新建立的业务关系,我们将减让10美元。
nn *Well, in consideration of our newly-established business relationship we’ll reduce the price by $ 10.
nn * Well considering of our newly-established business relationship we’ll make a reduction of $ 10.
nn 谢谢你方做出的让步,但坦率地说,我们双方的价格差异仍然很大。25美元怎么样?别让我们在价格问题上卡壳。
nn I appreciate the concession you arc making, but frankly speaking, the gap between your price and mine is still enormous. What about $25? Don’t let us get stuck over the question of price.
nn 我们不能把价格降到你们那个幅度。
nn We arc not in a position in a position to reduce our prices to that to extent.
nn 我们的盈利简直经不起这么大的削减。
nn *Our profit simply can J t stand such a big cut.
nn * It leaves us almost no margin of profit.
nn 让我们折中一下来弥补差距,好吗?
nn Can we split the difference and meet each other halfway"!
nn 你的意思是?
nn What do you mean?
nn 为了达成交易,
nn *In order to close the deal
nn * In order to get the business done
nn * In order to strike the bargain,
nn 我们再减让5美元。
nn we will reduce another $ 5 .
nn 这是我们的最低价了
nn * This is the best quotation we can make.
nn * This is our rock-bottom rock-bottom price
nn 好吧。我接受这个价格。
nn All right. I accept this price.