1Listen,point and say部分翻译
Did you have a nice holiday?
你们度过了一个美好的假期吗?
Yes,we did.We went to the earth.
是的,我们度过了一个美好的假期。我们去地球了。
Did you like the people?
你们喜欢那些人吗?
Yes,they were very nice.
是的,他们非常友好。
But they weren't very beautiful! Look at these photos.
但是他们不是很漂亮!看这些照片。
2Listen and say部分翻译
Ms Smart:Did you have a。nice holiday,Xiaoyong?
斯玛特女士:你度过了一个美好的假期吗,小勇?
Xiaoyong:Yes,it was great!
小勇:是的,它太棒了!
Sam:Did you go to Hangzhou?
萨姆:你去杭州了吗?
Xiaoyong:Yes.We went there by train.
小勇:是的。我们乘火车去的那里。
Ms Smart:Did you visit the famous West Lake?
斯玛特女士:你游览著名的西湖了吗?
Xiaoyong:Yes. Look! It's very beautiful.
小勇:是的。看!它非常漂亮。
Sam:Did you see your friend Lili in Hangzhou?
萨姆:你在杭州见到你的朋友丽丽了吗?
Xiaoyong:No,she was on holiday in Shanghai.
小勇:没有,她(那时)在上海度假。
3Point,ask and answer部分翻译
A:I went to a village last year.
A:我去年去了一个村子。
B:Did you travel by…?
B:你乘……旅行的吗?
A:Yes,I did./No,I didn't.I went there by...
A:是的,我是。/不,我没有。我乘……去那里的。
4Listen and say.Then sing部分翻译
OH,WE LOVE HOLIDAYS!
哦,我们喜爱假期!
We visited England and we went to London Zoo.
我们游览了英国,我们去了伦敦动物园。
We saw lots of people and some funny animals too.
我们也看见了许多人和一些有趣的动物。
Oh,we love holidays,holidays,hooray!
哦,我们喜爱假期,假期,万岁!
We want to visit China.
我们想游览中国。
We want to see Beijing.
我们想看看北京。
We'll meet the Chinese children.
我们将要见到中国的孩子们。
We'll talk and play and sing.
我们将要交谈、玩耍和唱歌。
Oh,we love holidays,holidays,hooray!
哦,我们喜爱假期,假期,万岁!
LONDON ZOO 伦敦动物园
5Guess and say部分翻译
Did you go to Hong Kong last year?
你去年去香港了吗?
Yes,I did.
是的,我去了。
Did you go to Beijing last year?
你去年去北京了吗?
No,I didn't.I went to New York.
不,我没有。我去纽约了。
Hong Kong 香港
New York 纽约
6Ask and answer.Then write部分翻译
Did you have a nice holiday?
你度过了一个美好的假期吗?
Yes,I went to Beijing.
是的,我去北京了。
Did you go by train?
你乘火车去的吗?
No,I went by plane.
不,我乘飞机去的。
Did you visit the Great Wall?
你游览长城了吗?
Yes,I did.
是的,我游览了。
Beijing 北京
Plane 飞机
The Great Wall 长城