[教育论文][外研版四年级下册英语课文翻译]外研版四年级下册英语Module10 Unit1课文翻译

内容摘要:1Listen and chant.部分翻译Jack and Jill 杰克和吉尔went up the hill. 上山。Jack fell down. 杰克摔倒了。Jill fo

1Listen and chant.部分翻译

Jack and Jill 杰克和吉尔

went up the hill. 上山。

Jack fell down. 杰克摔倒了。

Jill found a town. 吉尔发现了一个城镇。

2Listen,point and find“Did you...?”部分翻译

Lingling:What happened to your head,Daming?

玲玲:你的头怎么了,大明?

Daming:Oh,Sam and I went for a bike ride yeslerday.

大明:哦,萨姆和我昨天去骑自行车了。

Amy:And then...?

埃米:然后呢……?

Daming:And then we were hungry and thirsty.

大明:然后我们又饿又渴。

Amy:Did you buy some water?

埃米:你们买了一些水吗?

Daming:No,we bought a watermelon.

大明:不,我们买了一个西瓜。

Daming:Sam carried the watermelon on the bike.

大明:萨姆用自行车带着西瓜。

Lingling:Did you fall off your bike?

玲玲:你从你的自行车上跌落下来了吗?

Daming:No,Sam fell off his bike.

大明:不,萨姆从他的自行车上跌落下来了。

Daming:And I bumped my head! Then he took me and the watermelon to the hospital.

大明:我撞伤了我的头!然后他带我和西瓜去了医院。

Amy&Lingling:Ha ha...

埃米和玲玲:哈哈……

3Listen and say部分翻译

Did you fall off your bike?

你从你的自行车上跌落下来了吗?

Yes,I did.

是的,我从我的自行车上跌落下来了。

Did you buy some water?

你们买了一些水吗?

No,we bought a watermelon.

不,我们买了一个西瓜。

4Practise部分翻译

Tell the story.

讲这个故事。

Sam and Daming went for a bike ride.

萨姆和大明去骑自行车了。

And then...

然后……

Then they were...

然后他们……